Property owners can make secure monetary contributions via credit/debit card or eCheck (ACH) to their SLPM managed rental properties.
1. Log into your Owner Portal and click Contributions.
2. Click Make a Contribution next to the name or company that owns the property you are contributing funds to.
3. Select a property, enter an amount ($15,000 max), select a payment method, and click Continue. E-Check contributions are free to you, while credit/debit card contributions carry a 2.9% online transaction processing fee.
4. Enter the bank account or card details and click Continue.
5. Review your payment information and click Submit.
Note: The contribution and any transaction processing fees will be processed as separate transactions. The base contribution appears on your statement as a transaction from the management company and the fee will appear as a transaction from AppFolio.
You will receive an email notification if your payment was successfully submitted. Print or save the confirmation page or email for your records if necessary.
San Francisco Bay Area Property Management for the East Bay cities of Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Blackhawk, Castro Valley, Danville, Dublin, Hayward, Fremont, Oakland, Pleasanton, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, San Ramon and Union City