SLPM Property Management is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
SLPM Property Management takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. SLPM Property Management is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions. Our website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our site. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers while accessing our website:
- Phone: (510) 569-0722
- E-mail: info(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)slpm.com
- Mailing address: 575 Dutton Ave, San Leandro CA 94678
Accessibility of the SLPM Property Management website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Our goal is to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of our site, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the SLPM Property Management website:
- Third Party Updates and advertising: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives. We cannot ensure the quality of all third party contributions. We monitor user comments and typically address issues within 2 business days.
SLPM Property Management assessed the accessibility of the SLPM Property Management website by the following approaches:
This statement was last updated on December 2, 2019